Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mustache Bash



I am back from the land of party planning and let me tell you, it is a very scary place.  I loved planning a baby shower for my sister, but man, everything else seemed to fall by the wayside for the last week or two.  But, things are back to normal now and life resumes as usual.  Yay!!

I was very thankful that my cousin, April, and my sister's best friend, Casey, were so willing to help.  Together, we put on a fabulous Mustache Bash!!  (Photos courtesy of April)
Hot chocolate bar by Casey

Mustache cups and straws

Welcome sign

Homemade Lip Balm (tutorial coming soon!)

Attached to chocolate mustaches as a favor

Sign & prize bags (yes those are my cuties on the mantel)

Caleb sign

My beautiful sister!!

Working hard on Mad Libs

Laughing at the Mad Libs

The awesome diaper bag she received (made by yours truly)

I wanted this to be a different kind of shower.  We had an awesome dessert spread instead of lunch type food.  We had 6 prizes, four of which I made (necklace, clutch, two heating pads), an adorable mustache mug ("staching through the snow!)and a bottle of wine.  It all came together so well.  I was glad it was a success.  This baby is super loved already and won't want for anything.  January is almost here :)

(Can't wait to show you all the things I made her over the next several posts!!)
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love all the cute decorations! You did an awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What font did your Thanks for coming sign? vw_butterfly@att.net

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!