Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pinterest Challenge #4

This is the last Pinterest Challenge for August.  Sorry about missing last week.  Internet access at the beach was spotty.  I do want to thank the great ladies that linked up!!  The three of you get a big hug from me :)  I really hope with this being the last one, that we have a lot of new participants!!

It's fall here.  Not really, but it is in my head.  There's even a tree I can see from our bathroom window with leaves that are starting to turn colors.  There's also a corn field across from our neighborhood and all the stalks have turned brown.  It is fall, my friends.  To kick off the fall season, I made the boys & I some pumpkin oatmeal that looked scrumptious on Pinterest.  The recipe came from Fitness Magazine so it was totally healthy, until I tweaked the recipe :)
Here's the picture that drew me in.
Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Looks yummy, doesn't it!!  The recipe called for frozen blueberries.  No thanks.  I decided to replace them with chocolate chips!  Pumpkin and chocolate, yes please!  

It was yummy!  Not too overpowering with the pumpkin flavor.  Next time, though, I will make sure my banana is RIPE!  It will mush easier. 

I showed you mine, now show me yours!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!